Friday 27 March 2009

Day 5 and have ulcerative tonsils

Wow its never ending there is always something with me.
Basically I had a really bad sore throat yesterday and went to the drs today. When I went there the dr looked in my throat and said "ouch no wonder your in pain" basically my tonsils are covered in little ulcers! :( She said you can get them when you are run down or are alergic to something. I mentioned that I had started cd on monday but have never been allergic to anything in my life before. She said I have to gargle salt water ... blergh!! and also keep an eye on it and if I am allergic then i will have to come off cd.... um no thanks I will stick with the pain thanks!

Still feeling positive and am finding it fine. Just getting on with it and looking forward to being slimmer. I will never be able to call myself slim but would rather be a stone over weight than 7 stone over weight!

gonna chill for the weekend and just watch dvds :)

Weigh in Sunday and fingers crossed for a good loss!!

No comments:

Post a Comment